Piano Competition for Elite Performers 2022
Provides an art platform for the children or music lovers to exhibit their performances and enhances their performing skills!
<<< 比賽日期 及 場地 Date & Venue >>>
20 - 23, 26 - 29/12/2022
香港文化中心排演室 CR 1/ CR 2 及其他專業表演場地
Hong Kong Cultural Centre CR1& CR2 & other performance venues
<<< 截止報名日期 Registration Deadline>>>
<<< 賽程 Competition Schedule>>>
will be announced on 7/12/2022
<<< 參賽對象 Eligibility >>>
For all ages
<<< 比賽模式 Mode of Competition>>>
請 like HKIPPA Facebook page 或 追蹤 HKIPPA Instagram, 並截圖及上載證明於下列報名表，即可享$20的報名費扣減優惠! ( 團體報名可於每個報名參賽項目扣減$20）
Like HKIPPA Facebook page (facebook.com/HKIPPA) or follow HKIPPA Instagram, take screenshot and upload in the form below, to enjoy $20 discount of the enrolment fee! (For group enrolment, there will be $20 discount for each enrolled item)
< 個人報名 Individual Registration>
To enrol, fill in the online enrolment form, make payment, then upload payment slip
1.銀行轉賬 Bank transfer
恒生銀行帳號：242-431583-001（Hong Kong International Piano Pedagogy Association)* 請把入數證明截圖並於報名時一併遞交，或於三天內於上載區上載 Bank Transfer: Hang Seng Bank: 242-431583-001 (Hong Kong International Piano Pedagogy Association). Pls screenshot and hand in together with enrolment form or upload through the
submission zone within 3 days of enrolment
2. 劃線支票(cheque) :
請將劃線支票（抬頭: Hong Kong International Piano Pedagogy Association） 於報名後一星期內郵寄到本會：九龍太子彌敦道761號太子藍馬之城12樓A室, 香港國際鋼琴教學法協會；並在支票背後填上參加者姓名，聯絡電話及比賽項目。Write a crossed cheque payable to: Hong Kong International Piano Pedagogy Association, and mail it to Flat A,12/F , Prince Edward-The Lamma City, 761 Nathan Road, Prince Edward within one week after enrolment. Please write down participant’s name, class(es) enrolled and contact phone number at the back of cheque.
3. 轉數快 (FPS) *: 5543 2575 (Hong Kong International Piano Pedagogy Association) *請把入數證明截圖並於報名時一併遞交，或於三天內上載區上載 FPS 55432575, then please screenshot and hand in together with enrolment form or upload through the submission zone within 3 days of enrolment
查詢： Whatsapp: 5543 2575
請點擊以下按鈕報名 CLICK BELOW BUTTON TO ENROL.
< 團體報名 Group Registration >
Piano tutors or music centres can use the group enrolment form if they have 3 or more competitors to join the competition
查詢： Whatsapp: 5543 2575
請點擊以下按鈕報名 CLICK BELOW BUTTON TO ENROL.
<<< 評分準則 Marking Criteria >>>
The adjudicators may assess on the Musical sense, Tone, Techniques, Fluency, Accuracy, Style, Coherence of the performance.
<<< 獎項 Award >>>
參賽者獎項 Awards for competitors
冠丶亞丶季軍（該組最高分及必須達 88 分或以上)
1st, 2nd, 3rd prize (The marks must be 88 or over in each group)
* Trophies and certificates will be given
* 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize winners will not be awarded Gold Medals at the same time
85分或以上(金奬）， 80 - 84分(銀奬），76 - 79 分(銅奬)
Gold Medal (85 marks or over) ，Silver Medal (80 - 84 marks) ，Bronze Medal (76 - 79 marks)
* Medals and certificates will be given)
導師獎項 Awards for teachers
Elite Piano Teacher Award (Certificate): Piano Tutors or Music Centres whom students get 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the competition
Pianist Nurturing Excellence Award (Trophy and Certificate): Piano Tutors or Music Centres who recommend 6 or more students to join the competition and must use group enrolment form to enrol
<<< 注意事項 General Rules >>>
1. 賽事一經報名，不得轉讓或取消，若因任何原因而缺席或退出比賽，所有已繳之報名費亦不會發還。Once the enrolment for the competition has been submitted, the enrolment could not be transferred or withdrawn and the application fee will not be refunded.
2. 所有賽事若逾期報名，不論任何原因，均不獲接納。Late applications will not be entertained under any circumstances.
3. 報名時請清楚列明參賽者中丶英文全名，賽後的證書將根據報名時輸入的資料來製作；如有任何錯漏，本會不會負責，賽後亦不會代為更改。The Chinese and English names of the competitors should be stated clearly and accurately in the enrolment form. The names will be used for making the certificates after the competition. Our association will not be responsible for any mistakes in the names provided by the competitors.
4. 參賽者須確保所有報名資料如實準確，如參賽資料有誤或不齊全，大會有權取消其參賽資格，並不獲發評語紙及證書。Competitors should ensure that all the information provided is accurate! If the information is not complete or incorrect, the enrolment may be disqualified and no comment sheet or certificate will be given.
5. 參賽者必須按照賽程裏的比賽時間作賽，本會恕不替個別參賽者作任何比賽場地丶日子或時間上的改動。 Competitors should follow the competition schedule to attend the competition. Any request for change of venues, competition dates or timing for individual competitors will NOT be entertained.
6. 如賽程中個人或比賽資料有誤，請於11/12/2022，下午五時前電郵至本協會(email@example.com)，為保障閣下，whatsapp 或電話資料更改恕不接受。如所更改的資料屬參賽者的人為錯誤（報名時，入錯或入漏個人資料或其他參賽資料）需付手續費：每項更改為港幣$120。If there is any amendment for the personal details in the competition schedule, please send email (firstname.lastname@example.org）to our association before 5 pm on 11/12/2022. Any amendment through whatsapp messages or phone call will not be accepted. A surcharge of $120 for each amendment of personal details is required if the amendment is due to participants’ personal negligence.
7. 大會有權更改比賽日期丶時間丶場地或評判團，若有任何更改，恕不另行通告。參賽者須定期留意比賽網頁更新，一切資料以網頁為準。Our association may change the competition date, time , venue or list of adjudicators without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the competitors to check our website regularly to get the most updated information.
8. 參賽者可同時參加多組比賽（不設上限）。There is no limit for the number of classes joined for each participant.
9. 如某些組別參加人數不足，大會將安排部份組別合併比賽；一切依大會安排，不得異議。 Some classes may be combined if there is not enough enrolment in some classes.
10. 分齡自選組別以1-1-2023 當日之年齡為準。If there is any age requirement for some classes, January 1st, 2023 will be the date where the calculation is based.
11. 每組賽事只有一個冠軍，但可有超過一名亞軍或季軍。(組別LSS ：Little Shining Stars 除外，此組獎項不設上限!) In any one class, there will be only one 1st prize but there could be more than one 2nd or 3rd prize. (Except Class LSS: Little Shining Stars, where there is no limit for the numbers of the awards).
12. 比賽賽程將於網上公布，不設個別通知，參賽者須自行上網查閱賽程。There is no individual notification about the competition schedule. Competitors should be responsible to check the competition schedule from our website by themselves from December 12 onwards.
13. 參賽者在報到比賽時，需繳交比賽曲目之影印樂譜給工作人員，再轉交評判，以作評分之用。Competitors need to submit the copy of the score to the staff before the competition, and the score will be given to the adjudicators as reference.
14. 參賽者可選擇背譜或使用樂譜來彈奏。Competitors can play from memory or with the score in the competition.
15. 比賽當天本協會將提供兒童外置腳踏，自攜外置腳踏一概不受理。家長需在參賽者演奏前自行安裝外置腳踏，以確保準確無誤！The extended pedal for kids will be provided on the competition date, and competitors should not bring their own pedal. Parents should help the kids to install the extended pedal before they start, as to ensure that the pedal is functional!
16. 於有時間限制演奏的組別中，如參賽者超過演奏的指定時間，評判有權扣分。Marks will be deducted by the adjudicators if the performance time exceeds the time limit which is set in some specified classes.
17. 賽事中，如評判認為已聽取足夠評分既部份，可按鈴終止參賽者的演奏，但並不會影響評分。Adjudicators may ring the bell if they think the performance is good enough for the judging, and this would not affect the overall markings!
18. 比賽後將會即場宣佈結果及頒獎。The result will be announced and prizes will be given at the end of the competition on the spot.
19.所有賽果以評判決定為準，不設上訴。如有任何爭議，大會將保留最終決定權。The competition result is the final decision of the adjudicators, and no argument or appealing would be accepted.
20. 如比賽當天未有取回分紙、證書及其獎項及刻名名牌，大會將根據報名時填寫的地址，大約一個半月後以順豐到付寄回，參賽者亦可選擇稍後前來本協會領取。If the competitors cannot collect the trophy/ medal and the badge (with competitor’s name on it), certificate and comment sheet on the competition date, all of them will be posted by SF Express according to the given address on the enrollment form (the postal fee will be paid by the competitors) Or the competitors can come to our association to collect the prizes and the related documents in person.
21. 優秀鋼琴導師獎及鋼琴教學作育英才奬: 導師必須在報名時清楚填上資料(中丶英文姓名及聯絡電話)，報名後絕不接受後補或更改資料。”Elite Piano Teacher Award” and “Pianist Nurturing Excellence Award” will only be given if the competitors write the Chinese & English names, and contact number of their teachers clearly on the enrolment form. After enrolment, no adding or changes of the teachers’ information is allowed.
22.參賽者必須清楚填寫地址，大會將會以此地址作郵寄通訊之用。如因地址資料有誤或不齊全，導致郵遞失誤，本會將不會負責。Competitors should write their addresses clearly, as the addresses will be used for the mailing of any prizes. We will not be held responsible for any postal lost due to any incorrect or incomplete address provided.
23. 參賽者或參賽者年齡低於18歲的家長或監護人同意本會使用在比賽中所收集的個人資料，包括參賽者之中丶英姓名及參賽組別作網上公布賽程之用；並同意本會使用比賽時拍攝之相片及影片作比賽推廣或宣傳之用！Competitors or the parents of the competitors who are under 18, agree and allow our association to collect or use their provided information (including the Chinese and English names and the competition classes) for announcing the competition schedule. Also, photos or videos taken in the competition may be used for the promotion of the competition in the future!
24. 比賽當天如因為疫情關係，政府關閉文娛表演場地，實體比賽將會取消，並轉為錄影比賽形式進行，報名費恕不退還或減免。According to the government policy of the measures against Covid, if the competition venues need to be closed on the day of competition, the live competition will be changed to the video competition. The application fee will not be refunded or deducted.
比賽章程以中文版為準 For all the regulations, Chinese version shall prevail.